- Co-organizing a symposium on parasite manipulation with Kelly Wienersmith.
- Giving a talk during that symposium.
- Co-organizing a workshop on parasites and phenotype, again with Kelly Wienersmith.
- Helping my student Meera present a talk on sand crab parasites in a complementary session to the symposium.
- Giving a poster that has nothing to do with parasites. It’s the latest on nociception, a.k.a., the “lobster in the pot” problem.
And I have a manuscript due in January and another due in February. So yes, blog posts have suffered a little.
To make up for this, here are the top five most popular posts from 2013!