08 July 2010

In which hermitage pays off

A couple of things I want to boast about. Briefly.

Today, I got a news that another research paper has been accepted and is now in press. This, like another article that is in press, is a Marmorkrebs paper.

I’ve already had two published this year, so these could make it four research articles this year (providing the two latest ones make it out in the next five and a half months). This would be my best publishing year to date.* I still have a few other things in the pipeline that might get published this year, so I have my fingers crossed.

In other news, today I hit the ton on the Research Blogging website. There’s more where that came from, too!


* Of course, some of those projects should have been out last year. Curse you, reviewer #2!

No comments: