14 January 2010

Gloating

Back in December, I publicly stated that I wanted to get three papers into the hands of editors before classes started again. I made it with a week to spare. I used that time to get a fourth paper off my desk and submitted to an editor. Add in a paper I submitted back in November, and that’s five articles on editor’s desks – a personal best, by a longshot.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that they’re all going to be accepted. But one of those five papers has already been accepted and is in press.

I also found out that one of my posts will be coming out in the Open Laboratory 2009 anthology, which I mentioned earlier.

And, just to put the cherry on top, I should have a letter coming out in a prominent weekly science glamour magazine. I’m glad I submitted it to the journal instead of blogging about it.

All of which leads me to think that this week, I have perhaps earned to right to say:

“KING OF THE LAB!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All Hail the King! Truly impressive and you have every right to gloat-Well done indeed!